A late Start

12:21 AM



A late start and a bittersweet goodby to 2015.  New Years Eve brought some news we didn't want to hear but it is with open hearts that we start this new year. 2015 was year one of our marriage and oh how I love this man. Adventures through Europe and making our condo a home. There are still empty walls to be filled and furniture to be built. We are slowly filling this home and making it ours piece by piece.

I tested out a new set of gouache paints that were a Christmas present. I typically paint with watercolor and have wanted to try gouache for so long. I had so much fun painting with them and I am looking forward to creating more gouache paintings soon. I have been drawn towards quotes and verses that I hope to illustrate soon.





You Might Also Like

0 comments